The Foam Fenders have a long and successful history of protecting vessels in mooring operations. These were developed as an alternative to pneumatic and rubber fenders. Made entirely of closed cell elastic expanded PE that guarantees unsinkability even in case of damage.
Key performance characteristics include:
- The construction ensures high energy absorption with low reaction force which is essential to eliminate the risk of damage to the vessel hulls.
- Fast and easy to deploy.
- Very versatile fender type that can be used for a variety of operations and vessel types.
- Non-marking and available in a number of colours.
- Re-inforced outer skin for added strength against wear and tear.
- Ideal for maintaining large clearances between the hull and the jetty or between vessels.